Meet us at Sturgis RV Park on Thursday, July 11th for a Chamber Mixer! Their location features a full bar, beautiful cabins, an event venue with a commercial kitchen, and more! Join us for some tasty refreshments and a drink – the Mixer will start at 6pm and last until 8pm.
About the Park:
Sturgis RV Park offers 154 spacious, modern, well-maintained facilities tailored to suit any RV, trailer, or tent camper. 70 concrete pull-through sites are located in a beautiful, peaceful, mountainside park designed to accommodate any size RV. Most sites are 60 to 80 feet long and 30 feet wide, allowing your trailer to stay hooked to your coach at all times. Full hookups. 15 premium sites, located on the 2nd and 3rd tiers, offer stellar views of the city, have concrete pads and are drive in, and back out.
Picnic tables at each site, a dock for loading/unloading motorcycles, a dog and bike wash, free wireless Internet service and access to USPS/FedEx/UPS services.
Park Amenities and Activities:
- 18 premium-level sites (pull-in and back-out) with panoramic views of the city and firepits weather permitting
- 75 concrete pads
- All full hook ups with 30/50-amp service, high speed internet service, picnic tables at each site
- Rally Center with 2 large, flat screen cable TVs, pool table and state-of-the-art kitchen
- Air-conditioned bath house and new laundry facilities open 24 hours
- Designated tent campsites
- Motorcycle wash station with bike loading/unloading dock
- 18 Cabins and each sleeps up to 6
5 bedroom bunkhouse – rent one bedroom or the bunkhouse which sleeps up to 18 (shared kitchen and two baths)