Author: Veronica Grosek, Executive Director
What a wild month so far, Sturgis!
Let’s keep it short and sweet – here’s the TL;DR version of this week’s e-newsletter:
- Volunteer of the Month – Help us congratulate our summer Chamber volunteer, Danika Gordon, on being named the Helpline Center’s August Volunteer of the Month!
- The Community Appreciation Picnic is only one week away – join us next Wednesday the 21st at 5pm for free food and entertainment at Rally Point!
- Sturgis Farmer’s Market is starting back up this week. Stop by 1238 Main for local produce and other goods from 9-1pm this Saturday!
- A Benefit Event for local tattoo artist and Chamber Member, Richard Otten of The Tattoo Cellar, is set for August 17th to raise funds in light of his recent motorcycle accident. View the Community Events section of this newsletter for details.
- Our Mid-Year Member Satisfaction Survey is now live – please fill out the survey online to let us know how we’ve been doing so far in 2019!
- Northern Hills Gymnastics Academy is ready to officially open its doors! A Ribbon Cutting and Open House will take place on Friday the 23rd at 4:30pm.
- State Farm Insurance is opening a brand new office in Sturgis and is ready to hire new Agent Interns! Scroll down to the Job Posting section of this newsletter for details.
That’s it for this week! As always, please stop by, call, or email with your questions/ideas/concerns or just to chat!