Author: Veronica Grosek, Executive Director
Happy Wednesday, Sturgis!
It’s another new week full of promise, and we have some great events and announcements to share:
- Party at Belle Joli’! Join us tomorrow evening from 4pm to 6pm for one of our favorite events of the year – a party at Belle Joli’ Sparkling House! Beautiful scenery, delicious wines, and great company.
- For those serious about using digital media to improve your business… Meet HomeSlice’s VP of Digital Media, Chris Hornick, for some helpful pointers next Tuesday, January 14th! (and enjoy free food at the Loud American!)
- The January Winter Market approaches! If you haven’t visited the Indoor Winter Market yet, don’t miss the next one coming up this Saturday from 9am to 1pm! Located right behind The Oasis. Browse eclectic crafts, homegrown produce, and more!
- Sponsorship Kits have arrived! It’s that time of year – commit to supporting our community by becoming an event sponsor. We have levels to fit ALL budgets, starting at just $50!
- Our first Crackerbarrel is scheduled! Study up and prepare your questions for our district legislators at our first Crackerbarrel of the year – February 1st at 9am, Erskine Building.
- Are you complying with labor laws? Make sure to double-check that your business has posted all of the required workplace postings. Contact the SD Department of Labor and Regulation to learn more and request free posters.
- Chamber Ambassadors are seeking new members! The Chamber is growing, and we are looking for energetic doers of all backgrounds and skill-sets to be part of the change! Complete our Ambassador questionnaire to see if you’re a fit!
Thanks for another wonderful week serving Sturgis! If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please never hesitate to visit us at 2040 Junction Avenue.
Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau