Author: Veronica Grosek
Welcome to the first week of March (almost)!
It seems like March is coming in like a lion, but our weather has a funny habit of changing its mind at the last minute this time of year, so I won’t place any wagers yet! As we continue daydreaming about days without two feet of snow underfoot, take note of our upcoming March Chamber activities and due dates:
- Due February 28th – 2020 Community Sponsorship Kits
- Happening March 3rd – Art Festival Planning Meeting
- Happening March 4th – Agriculture Committee Meeting
- Happening March 7th – Legislative Crackerbarrel
- Happening March 9th – Promoting Sturgis Retail: Idea-Sharing Session
- Due March 9th – Community Showcase & Health Fair Booth Registrations
- Happening March 11th – “The Scoop on Farmers Markets” Lunch & Learn
- Happening March 14th – Sturgis Indoor Winter Market
- Happening March 16th – Sturgis Community Showcase & Health Fair
- Due March 20th – Business Award Nominations
- Due March 31st – Official Sturgis Publication 2020 Ad Commitments
Scroll down in this newsletter to learn more about all of the above items, and reach out if you have any questions at all. Our busy season is ramping up, and we’re excited to bring these opportunities and many more to Sturgis!
Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau