STURGIS BEEF THROW DOWN
- Minimum of 3 participating destination restaurants must be visited to qualify for drawing
- For every destination restaurant after 3, contestant will receive an additional entry in drawing
- Signature beef dish featured by the destination restaurant must be ordered
- Participants must obtain the designated stamp from the destination restaurant on their Sturgis® Beef Throw Down passport. Stamp can be obtained from waiter/hostess at the main register of the restaurant, with proof for beef signature dish order
- Passport must contain contact information
- Passport must be returned to Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ headquarters by August 11, 2019 to be eligible for drawing
- Prizes will be awarded after August 11, 2019 and winners will be notified by the South Dakota Beef Industry Council office per provided contact information
- Prizes to be awarded include:
- 1st Place: $500 in Beef Bucks plus Beef Swag
- 2nd Place: $400 in Beef Bucks plus Beef Swag
- 3rd Place: $300 in Beef Bucks plus Beef Swag
- 4th Place: $200 in Beef Bucks plus Beef Swag
- 5th Place: $100 in Beef Bucks plus Beef Swag
Beef Bucks are in the form of a pre-paid Visa Card that can be used to purchase beef at various locations
Loud American Roadhouse Events: https://www.facebook.com/events/1096178223925067/
Our Sunday morning service is traditional. Join us weekly at the Grace Lutheran Church at 9am.
Weekly brunch at the Loud American Roadhouse – Saturday & Sunday, 10am – 2pm.
The Meade County Senior Citizen Center has fresh caramel rolls & coffee on Monday mornings from 8:00 am – 9:30 am. $1 for a cup of coffee, $1 per caramel roll.
Meade County Commission Meeting
2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month from 9am to 1pm.
You can find the agenda and minutes for all past commission and planning meetings online: http://www.boarddocs.com/sd/meade/Board.nsf/Public