Mark your calendar to attend the Sturgis Parade of Lights on Friday, December 3rd 2021 starting at 6pm!
PARADE ROUTE *UPDATED*:
5 PM Float Line-Up:
Floats will line up in one long line along Ball Park Road, pointing south. When the parade starts, floats will continue in the line moving south and east over the railroad and onto Junction Avenue, to continue along the regular route.
6 PM Parade Start:
- Parade floats move south and east down Ball Park Road towards Junction Avenue.
- Turn left onto Junction Avenue.
- Turn right onto Harmon Street.
- Turn left onto Fulton Street.
- Turn left onto Park Street.
- Turn right onto Junction Avenue and follow for 10 blocks.
- Turn left onto Main Street and follow for 4 blocks.
7:30 PM Parade End:
End at Main & 4th Street - disburse or circle back to Ball Park Road.
PARADE FLOAT AWARDS:
A panel of judges will determine winners in the following categories:
- Judges' Choice
- Best Holiday Sound
- Light of the Parade
- Heartstrings Award
This parade is open to floats, bands, choirs, horses, and other entries upon approval by the Chamber! If you would like to enter the parade, please call/visit/email the Chamber office to be added to the registration list and receive your float number. Registration can be submitted by businesses, clubs, and organizations from the Black Hills area. There is no charge to participate! Registration is due by Monday, November 29th.