About Black Hills & Badlands Tourism Association
We are a private, non-profit destination marketing organization (DMO) dedicated to promoting the region as an all-season travel destination.
Representing a diverse collection of member businesses, we work hard to serve as a unifying force among area organizations and agencies in the pursuit of mutual goals for product development, travel marketing, and enhancement of the visitor experience.
For over 75 years, we've worked to protect and nurture the credibility of the tourism industry as an important regional economic force.
To serve as a unifying force among local tourism organizations in pursuit of the common goal to increase visitor numbers, trip duration and visitor sales by promoting the Black Hills & Badlands region as an all-season vacation destination.
- Black Hills Marketing and Promotion
- South Dakota Vacation Guide
- Black Hills and Badlands Vacation Guide
- Black Hills Tear-Off Maps
- Black Hills Tasting Trail Map
- Black Hills Travel Block
- Black Hills Facebook Page
- @blackhillsbadlands on Instagram