Author: Veronica Grosek
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Waiting until the last minute to make Valentine’s plans? Here are some great Sturgis options – your significant other will be none-the-wiser to your procrastination:
- Prime Rib Dinner for Two at Uncle Louie’s for $34.95
- Chocolates for your Valentine at Heartland Homestore – gift baskets available!
- Valentine’s cookies / buy one, get one FREE jewelry at Sturgis Photo & Gifts
- Special Valentine’s floral arrangements and gifts from Rockingtree Floral
- “Sweetheart Specials” on NY strip steak, cupcakes, berries, & more at Lynn’s Dakotamart
- Old-Fashioned Valentine’s Day dinner, photos, and painting at White Canvas
- Chocolate Valentines, love-themed apparel, perfumes, and more at Just for Looks
- Valentine’s Dinner at Belle Joli’ featuring Ruby Port Braised Beef, wine pairings, & more
- “Chocolate-covered strawberry” latte or Chubby Chipmunk chocolates at The Hotel Sturgis
- Surf & Turf for two ($45) and special Valentine’s cocktails at the Sidehack Saloon
- Classic Movie Night at the Sturgis Community Center on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Dinner Specials (ribeye steak, chicken or shrimp & steak tortellini) at Knuckle Brewing
- Sno Ball event at The Oasis Bar / Fireside Lounge with music by Silver Street (2/15)
- Valentine’s Big Band & Chocolate event by the Sturgis Area Arts Council (2/16)
- Shovels, lighter fluid, and burn barrels for scorned lovers at ACE Hardware or Campbell’s
- Valentine’s Night Special at The Juke Joint/Kickstands Campground
- Gift cards, hand serum, garden relaxation, and skin treatments at Akela Spa
- “Tips for 2” ($30), Prime Rib ($22), or Chicken Pasta ($15), & $5 off bottles of wine at The Loud
- 25% off Valentine’s deal on games, activities, & puzzles at Black Hills Rally & Gold
Those are just a few options! Browse our Member Directory for a full listing of businesses to get more ideas for date nights, Valentine’s gifts, and more.
Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau