Sturgis Chamber Visits Greece!
Registration is now closed for our 2024 trip, but please contact us to join our waitlist to receive information on our next excursion!
The Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is embarking for Greece for our international Chamber trip through Indus Travel in April 2024! Registration is now closed for our 2024 trip, but please contact us to join our waitlist to receive information on our next excursion!
Our international Chamber experiences are open to anyone from the Sturgis and Black Hills area. You do not have to be a Sturgis Chamber member to attend, but members will receive a significant discount. Learn more about this year's trip and upcoming trips, below!
April 2024 Itinerary:
The trip is set for Greece April 15th - 22nd, 2024 including the following adventures:
- Day 1: Flight from Denver to Athens
- Day 2 - 4: Athens
- Optional Tour: Delphi
- Day 5: Athens - Lavrion - Mykonos
- Optional Tour: Mykonian Countryside with Hora and Little Venice
- Day 6: Kusadasi (Turkey) - Patmos
- Optional Tour: House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Optional Tour: Countryside Tour with Hora and Grotto of Apocalypse
- Day 7: Heraklion (Crete) - Santorini
- Optional Tour: Spectacular Oia Village Perched on the Caldera Rim
- Optional Tour: Cruise to Santorini's Islands and Volcanoes
- Day 8: Lavrion - Cape Sounion - Athens
- Day 9: Flight from Athens to Denver
About Indus Travel:
Indus Travel is an industry leader offering international travel opportunities specifically to Chambers of Commerce across the nation. Traveling through Indus will not only make the trip more affordable at the Chamber group rate (significantly more affordable than planning the same trip independently), but will also be a great way to strengthen ties with the community and network. Travel details and tour guides will be provided and handled entirely by Indus Travel's professional team.
Is this a business trip?
Nope! The trip is purely for enjoyment and to strengthen community ties. Participants will take advantage of special group rates to travel internationally and see some incredible sights. A portion of the travel expenses will benefit the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce nonprofit.
Please view our previous trip brochure below, or contact us to join our waitlist to receive information on our next excursion! We are tentatively planning to host a trip every couple years; our next trip will likely take place in 2026.