About Black Hills Community Loan Fund
BHCLF is dedicated to creating financial opportunities for economically disadvantaged families who aim to strengthen their financial future in the Black Hills Region.
A community development financial institution (CDFI) is a financial institution that provides credit and financial services to underserved communities and populations. Their mission is to deliver responsible, affordable lending to low-income individuals and low-wealth businesses in order to keep them competitive and in the economic mainstream. Through financial educational training, a CDFI can assist in providing the tools necessary for homeownership and entrepreneurship.
- Individual Development Account (IDA)
- One-On-One Credit Counseling
- Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families
- Pathways to Home Ownership
- Indianprenneurship: "A Journey into Native American Business"