About Workforce Diversity Network
What is The Workforce Diversity Network of the Black Hills?
We are a domestic non-profit organization that was incorporated in June 2014. We recognize that a healthy workforce is diversified and inclusive of persons with disabilities.
Who are we?
We are a group of local business owners, employers, and human resource managers with a vested interest in improving the workforce in the Black Hills region by creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce. We have incorporated as a domestic non-profit group and have established a Board of Trustees.
- Networking with Employers
- Networking with Businesses
- Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
- Educational Event Sponsorship
- Awareness Event Sponsorship
- Employer Resources
- Disability Worksite Modification Resources
- Disability Accommodations Resources