About NeighborWorks Dakota Home Resources
NeighborWorks Dakota Home Resources works to provide safe, decent, and affordable housing in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
NeighborWorks Dakota Home Resources, is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1992, dedicated to providing safe, decent and affordable housing and revitalizing neighborhood in Western South Dakota. NeighborWorks Dakota Home Resources has been able to accomplish this through its many programs. In 2011 we celebrated the accomplishment of assisting 900 families achieve the goal of homeownership.
NeighborWorks America Charter Member, Exemplary Rating. Exceed performance standards in Resource Management, Organization Management and Production/Programs Services
- Down Payment and Closing Cost Loans: Low and 0% Interest Loans for low to moderate income home buyers.
- Neighbor Next Door: Low to 0% interest Loans for first responders, teachers, nurses and active-duty military to purchase a home.
- Construction: Construction Loans are available to help qualifies applicants finance the construction of their new home.
- Home Rehab Loans: Low to 0% interest loans and Forgivable Loans to assist with roof repai, roof replacement, decks, porches, plumbing, electrical, retaining walls, foundations, windows, doors and other life safety issues.
- Education: NeighborWorks Homebuyer Education course provides an unbiased, comprehensive overview of the home buying process to help homebuyers make smart, informed decisions in every step to Homeownership.
- Free Individual Consultation: One on one consultations to assist with credit, budget, pre-purchase and foreclosure prevention.
- Loan Programs
- Community Outreach
- New Construction
- Home Rehabilitation Loans