About Sturgis United Methodist Church
Sunday Morning Worships
Our Sunday morning worship service includes both ancient and modern songs that help us enter into the presence of God, a biblical message that deepens our faith and shows us how to live out that faith during the week and timeless acts of worship such as Holy Communion and congregational prayer that unite us in faith. These components of worship ground us in the sacred practices of the past, encourage us in the present, and equip us for the future as we grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Food, Faith & Fellowship
The Table is a midweek worship service that includes a free meal, a live band, prayer, and an interactive message in an informal environment.
Children and youth activities are included and nursery care is provided.
What to Expect
- All of our worship services are casual, come as you are events, so there is no need to dress up unless it's just something you want to do.
- We don't ask visitors to identify themselves or do anything weird or uncomfortable.
- Most parts of the worship services are projected so you don't have to worry about fumbling through a hymnal or worship book to know what is going on.
- We have a staffed nursery available for your kids (Birth - Age 4).
- And Children’s Church for kids Pre-K – 4th.
- The building is fully handicap accessible.
- We also have hearing assistance devices for those with difficulty hearing.